– Sketch’s UI: What's obvious and what's a little more hidden, navigating folder structures and artboards.
– Styles: Text and Shapes.
– Symbols Overview: How to create them and when to use them.
– Symbols: Resizing, overriding and nesting.
– Libraries: Using Symbols from shared libraries and UI kits
– Plugins: Manage and leverage plugins for an efficient workflow (InVision CRAFT, Anima Autolayout and more)
– Anima's AutoLayout: building responsive layouts, grids, tables and more.
– Naming conventions and exporting to Zeplin
– Prototyping in Sketch
Time and Date:
– 3pm to to 6pm
– Tuesday 4/17
The Creative Group (Training room, 3rd Fl)
125 Park Ave (entrance on 42nd st)
– Bring your laptop to follow along and pre-install Sketch 48 or higher (Free trial).
– Each workshop is tailored to needs and pace of the group.
– We require at minimum of 5 attendees, so spread the word!
– Refunds: You can request a refund or save a spot for the following scheduled date. You can cancel anytime up to 48 our prior the event.