This workshop is for for anyone that has already working experience with Sketch and would like to improve or master it.
You'll be learn about resizable Symbols, Plugins, Pattern Libraries and more.
– Sketch’s UI: Shortcuts and plugins for navigating folder structures and organizing layers and artboards.
– Styles: Text and Shapes (import/export to share with others)
– Advanced Symbols: How to create nested symbols for creating Design Pattern Libraries (DPL) using Atomic Design principles
– Practical tips for DPLs (lessons learned)
– Managing projects and symbol libraries with Abstract or Kactus
– Naming conventions and exporting (including exporting to SVG)
– Plugins: Manage and leverage plugins for an efficient workflow (Runner, Rename it, Anima Autolayout, Launchpad and more)
– Anima's AutoLayout: building responsive layouts, grids, tables and more.
Time and Date:
– 5:00pm to 8:00pm
– Upcoming Thursday (Date to be announced when we reach the quorum, spread the word
and you both get $10 off!)
– Location: Either 135 Bowery or 26 Broadway or in SoHo.
Manhattan, NY. The exact location to be announced prior to the workshop.
– Bring your laptop to follow along and pre-install Sketch 48 or higher (Free trial).
– Each workshop is tailored to needs and pace of the group.
– We require at minimum of 5 attendees, so spread the word! Max 10 students per event.
– Refunds: You can request a refund or save a spot for the following scheduled date. You can cancel anytime up to 48 our prior the event.