Custom Sketch Training for Teams
This Sketch app workshop is customizable for any team or group either new to Sketch or that is ready to master it and take collaboration workflows to the next level and be more productive.
Agenda example (approximately 5-6hrs over 1 or 2 days):
– Sketch’s UI: What's obvious and what's a little more hidden, navigating folder structures and artboards
– Styles: Text and Shapes (import/export to share with others)
– Symbols Overview: How to create them and when to use them.
– Symbols: Resizing and overriding.
– Manage and leverage plugins for an efficient workflow (Runner, Rename it, Anima Autolayout and more)
– Anima's AutoLayout: building responsive layouts, grids, tables and more.
– Naming conventions and exporting Zeplin (including exporting to SVG)
– Libraries: Using Symbols from shared libraries and UI kits.– Advanced Symbols: How to create nested symbols for building Design Pattern Libraries (DPL) using Atomic Design principles
– Practical tips for DPLs (lessons learned)
– Managing projects and symbol libraries with Abstract
– Attendees should bring their laptop to follow along and pre-install Sketch 48 or higher.
– Each workshop is tailored to needs and pace of each group.
– Payment is due at the time of booking. You can reschedule anytime up to a week prior the event.
Cost varies based on number of attendees, location, travel time and overall team commitment.
Want to request availability or have questions?