Sr UI Designer
19 Apr 2017
(date is tentative)
Duration: 2-3 Month Contract to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Finance (Asset Management) – Internal Agency
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
- Support user-testing to collect feedback on early concepts and versions to ensure continuous improvements
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
Please apply via Free&Willing or contact me if you have any questions.
To apply with your Free&Willing profile in 1 click, log in.
If you are not "officially" looking turn on
and your profile will not be visible to anyone, but you will still be able to apply for jobs. :)
Or apply as a guest
We'll email your profile info to End Client of Mondo.
Send to a friend