This introductory Sketch app workshop is for anyone new to Sketch with or without prior experience with Photoshop or Illustrator.
– Sketch’s UI: What's obvious and what's a little more hidden, navigating folder structures and artboards.
– Styles: Text and Shapes.
– Symbols Overview: How to create them and when to use them.
– Symbols: Resizing and overriding.
– Libraries: Using Symbols from shared libraries and UI kits
– Plugins: Manage and leverage plugins for an efficient workflow (InVision CRAFT, Anima Autolayout and more)
– Anima's AutoLayout: building responsive layouts, grids, tables and more.
– Naming conventions and exporting to Zeplin and InVision
Time and Date:
– 5:00pm to 8:00pm
– Thursday January 25, 2018
138 Wooster Street, New York City
– Bring your laptop to follow along and pre-install Sketch 48 or higher (Free trial).
– Each workshop is tailored to needs and pace of the group.
– We require at minimum of 5 attendees, so spread the word! Max 12 students per event.
– Refunds: You can request a refund or save a spot for the following scheduled date. You can cancel anytime up to 48 our prior the event.