For Immediate Hire: Freelance Web/Content Editor
17 Aug 2015
(date is tentative)
• 3-5 years (for Web Editor) 5-7 (for Senior Web Editor) experience in internet/intranet design and content development
• Working knowledge of Confluence 4.3 as an intranet platform; writing and editing source code, and experience with web graphics and images
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of writing and designing content for the Web
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• HR communications experience highly desirable
• Project management experience preferred
1. Review content on HR intranet pages; modify existing content or create new content where required.
2. Liaise with HR subject matter experts regarding the business needs and content requirements for their respective pages.
3. Edit, write and present clear HR intranet content in ways that meet HR’s needs and creates a positive experience for Bank employees.
4. Move new/updated content within the site’s new navigational structure.
Senior Creative Recruiter
Contact me: Best times to reach me is between 9 and 5 M-F. If I'm not available please leave a message.
email me at email@example.com
View all jobs by Alison Becker
To apply with your Free&Willing profile in 1 click, log in.
If you are not "officially" looking turn on
and your profile will not be visible to anyone, but you will still be able to apply for jobs. :)
Or apply as a guest
We'll email your profile info to Other.
Send to a friend