1 Dec 2015
(date is tentative)
We are looking for an exceptional UX Designer with web and mobile experience for immediate hire at our Dumbo, Brooklyn office.
Given Red Antler’s focus on working primarily with startups and new ventures across almost every industry, you will be part of a team developing and designing brand experiences that live across all digital platforms including marketing sites, web applications, eCommerce sites, mobile apps and digital products. As a UX Designer, you will lead the process of defining what shape these experiences take.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Determining business requirements and feature sets for each digital deliverable (in conjunction with Client, Strategy, and Design teams)
- Taking lead on a project; all the way from leading stakeholder kickoff sessions, conducting interviews and research exercises, and presenting work to clients throughout the process
- Crafting user personas and desired actions
- Creating sitemaps and wireframes for multiple types of business models and site structures
- Concepting existing and new online and mobile products
- Documenting features for seamless handoff to design and development teams
- Contribute to building online identities as part of the larger branding process
- Conducting product testing and quality assurance
Skills and qualities we look for in candidates:
- 3-5 years of solid experience with UX and UI design
- Smart, articulate, and a curious designer who loves all things interactive, wants to push the boundaries of technology and user experience, and is ready to take a project and run with it.
- A high proficiency in a vector-based wireframing tool is required, and Illustrator is a plus.
- Familiarity with prototyping software such as Hype, Pixate, Keynote, etc
- Passion for critical analysis and problem-solving
- Experience designing and documenting websites and applications, involving detailed deliverables
- Familiarity with best practices and HCI models
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of tools for creating, presenting, and documenting wireframes, prototypes, and other deliverables.
- Clean and thoughtful design aesthetic
- Strong eye for layout and structure
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passions and interests outside of work
- Dog lover! (we have a few small dogs who work here part-time)
To apply with your Free&Willing profile in 1 click, log in.
If you are not "officially" looking turn on
and your profile will not be visible to anyone, but you will still be able to apply for jobs. :)
Or apply as a guest
We'll email your profile info to Red Antler.
Send to a friend